2011年2月8日 星期二

Japanese Geography Project

In this blog, I would like to talk about my trip to Tokyo last November.

Last November, I have been Tokyo for travelling. However, my real purpose is for the Perfume's concert!!!^^

As my previous blog said, I am a big fan of Perfume. Since last year is their 10th anniversary, they had their biggest concert in Tokyo Dome!!! I went there to support them and try to watch concert in Japan. I got a arena seat so that I can watch them in a short distance!!! I am very excited about this!!! Watching live concert in Japan is totally different from watching live concert in Hong Kong!!! Everyone was standing in the whole concert even though there were chairs!!! Everyone danced and jumped with them. They sang with Perfume. In the MC part, everyone yelled for Perfume. Everyone got high in the whole concert. I was very happy too. We can't see this in Hong Kong!!! It's a very exciting experence. If you have your own favourite Japanese idol or singer, you must get to Japan to watch their live show!!! It's a unforgettable experience in your life!!!

Here are my photos of the concert.
Tokyo Dome

The logo of the concert

Cosplay

People queuing for buying souvenirs

The souvenirs which my friend and I brought (It's crazy!!! It's too many!!!)

My tricket (It's a fans club tricket and got my name on it!!!) and the logo

It's me and the main gate

Tokyo Dome at night (It's after the concert)

In addition to watching the concert, I got to sightseeing and shopping at Tokyo. I went to Asakusa (浅草) for sightseeing. I have seen lots of traditional temples and buildings there. I also tried some of the traditional sweets (お菓子). I also had a draw in the temple. Unfortunately, I got the worst draw...I left it in the temple as Japanese traditional custom. What's more, I brought a amulet to pray for having a great GPA in these 2 years!!!

Here are some picture taken at Asakusa.



Traditional souvenirs

Hand-made Japanese traditional sweets




My bad draw...(最悪でしょう。。。)


Leaving it in the temple...


I also tried lots of Japanese food. I have tried the most delicious tempura (天麩羅) I have ever tasted. It's also very cheap!!! Since I love ramen (ラーメン) very much, I have tried couples of ramen in the whole trip!!! All of them were delicious!!! I also ate some of the ice-cream which I can't find in Hong Kong!!!

Here are the picture what I have tatsed in Japan.

The restaurant which I ate the tampura

Tampura






 織さん would like this^^
Ice-cream!!!




I have a great trip to Japan last November. Since I didn't go with tour and my friend haven't learned Japanese before, it's a great chance for me to practise my Japanese. I also feel confident when I speak Japanese after the trip because I need to come into contact with Japanese people during the trip. I hope that I can have a trip to Japan this year too!!! (First, I need enough money...)

13 則留言:

  1. 天下分け麺!
    戦国BASARAのテーマをぴったりですね
    実はラーメンはわたしの大好物!!
    確かに、エヴァンゲリヲンも似たようなものがありますね?

    回覆刪除
  2. これがこの前のliveに行だ時の写真ですか?
    おみくじわ残念ですね( ̄ー ̄)

    回覆刪除
  3. To 織さん:
    僕は偶然にこの麺を買いました。。。だから、他の似たようなものが知りません。。。
    To Curさん:
    そうですね~~
    本当に最悪でしょね。。。

    回覆刪除
  4. Arena seat!??!? How lucky you were Eddy san~
    Concerts in Japan really have different atmosphere and great! Thanks for your sharing.

    I want the BASARA cup noodles too....

    By the way,Eddy san you really good at taking pictures,thanks for your sharing of those beautiful pictures:)

    回覆刪除
  5. I also ate ramen in 一蘭 during my trip.It's really so delicious!!The soup is also great!I think it is hard to find in HK.

    回覆刪除
  6. Thank you, Isolde san~~I love photography very much~~I just have learned some about photography...
    To Miyoko san: It's really hard to find in HK...一蘭 is no branch store in HK...

    回覆刪除
  7. EXTRA EXTRA LEEK? for the Ramen!!!

    Some restaurants claim that for those who can consume more than ...like 10 bowls of noodles, they can enjoy free meal for that!.

    p.s.
    U like concert! I hv GIGI Leung tickets for 2, do u want? I dont hv much interest in it^.^

    回覆刪除
  8. To Yuzu: ya, I also heard that before~~
    Thanks, but I only like J-pop and don't have interest in canton-pop at all...

    回覆刪除
  9. Eddy san~you are really a big fan of perfume :P
    What's the meaning of these sentences written on the draw?
    anyway~i'm sure you can get rid of bad luck~
    I love your photos taken in the temple~thanks for sharing~:)

    回覆刪除
  10. Thank you, shizu san~~
    The first sentence is about having bad relationships with others even if you do everything...
    The second is that trouble will come one by one even if you try to avoid...
    The third is that trouble will come to the one who care of family...
    The last is that be confident since bad things will come again and again...
    I think it's true until now...

    回覆刪除
  11. i like perfume too^^
    you are so lucky that you can go to tokyo dome and enjoy the corcert!
    this must be unforgettable!
    anyway~i watched the DVD! That's great!

    回覆刪除
  12. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  13. Although those food seems common in the view point of Japanese, they seems special and delicious to me.If I have a chance to go to Japan,I would try them =]

    回覆刪除